My father

My  father  name  is  Prakash Gurung. He  is  38 years  old.  His spent  his  childhood  in  villlage  after  he  passed class  ten and he  came  to  Kathmandu  for  job. He  worked  for  10  years  in  Kathmandu. And  after  that  he went  to  foreign  country  at  first  he  didn't  find job  for  many  day  and  after  long  time  he  found  a  job it  was daycare  in  house.

                                                 After  that  he  came  to  Nepal  and  sit  here  and  he  fell in  love  with  my  mom  and  they  married  and  i  was  born.  he  told  me  that it  was  hard  to  keep  my  name but  at  last  he  kept my  name  Pranish. And  when  i  was  two  years  he  again  went  to foreign  country and  after two years he came and i  was  so  happy  when  he  came. writing  this  much  i want  to  finish. At  last  i  want  to  say  that  i  love  my  father  and  he  aslo  love  meh  don't  hurt  your  they  are  like  god  to  us

                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science project work

Police experence